You’re probably sick reading about prioritising after the last two posts, so I’ll keep this one short and sweet. If you enjoy reading or listening to books and feel you need a bit of a helping hand to write ME at the top of your priorities list; the books below have all helped me at some point over the years and I wanted to share them with you.
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
2. How to Break Up With Your Phone by Catherine Price
3. The Chimp Paradox by Prof. Steve Peters
4. What I Know for Sure by Operah Winfrey
5. Lost Connections by Johann Hari
6. Atomic Habits by James Clear
7. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k by Mark Manson
8. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
9. The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
10. The Obstacle is in The Way by Ryan Holiday
I could go on and on here. These aren’t books specifically about prioritising yourself but they are all about encouraging you to become a better version of yourself and I would be very surprised if you don’t make some changes and start appreciating yourself more.
Let me know what you think, or if you have any recommendations, I’d love to know your favourite reads or listens!
PS- If you’re ready to prioritise YOU, why not register here for our next Omni YOU course… 3 workouts per week plus online support and suitable for every level of fitness and ability!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.